name: that girl in pink
location: Somewhere, India
my complete profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Breaking News

I hate my job. Ok, its about as much breaking news as someone smoking 4 packs a day being diagnosed with lung cancer but, you know, it still comes as a surprise once the diagnosis is out. It's been brewing for a while now and it's oddly freeing now that it's out. You got cancer with all that cigarette smoking, so what's the first thing you should do? Quit! And that's excatly what I'm going to do. Quit this dump with all it's carcinogenic influences, AKA my colleagues. They all suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah yeah, I've had moments of "when the world seems wrong maybe you should question yourself and see if you're wrong." I questioned myself and the answer was a resounding, "You rock, they suck!"
Gotta listen to my inner voice. Not to mention that gnawing at my soul and that sinking of my heart.
Very soon, I'm getting out of here. Yoo hoo!!! I hate my job!!

Posted by that girl in pink  | 5:40 pm  |  3 comments  

3 Comments

at 5:57 pm Blogger lemontree said...

if you hate it get out of it
and ofcourse you rock

 
at 1:01 pm Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll cheer you on. I just quit, and belive me I'm wondering why I didn't do it way earlier!

So go ahead and break the news...

 
at 1:01 pm Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll cheer you on. I just quit, and belive me I'm wondering why I didn't do it way earlier!

So go ahead and break the news...

 

Post a Comment