name: that girl in pink
location: Somewhere, India
my complete profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dear Blog

As luck would have it, I've been terribly busy at work ever since I started you, mr. blog. There's been no time for anything! I have no thoughts to think of and none to write. The only thing on my mind is the damn pitch we're working on and how to get another job so I can get out of this place I fondly call hell.

Just realised...this is a pubic blog...open to viewing...what if my boss sees it? Oh well, to hell with him. I hope he reads this and realises what an ass he is! Maybe this particular piece won't enlighten him but my future pieces will. Oh yes!! Boss thrashing and agency bitching is giong to be a hot topic here. He he he (evil laugh)

Posted by that girl in pink  | 9:39 am  |  4 comments  

4 Comments

at 12:26 pm Anonymous Anonymous said...

How dare people not leave you nice comments for the incredible public service you are doing. So this comment is my gift to you.

-aj

 
at 12:04 am Anonymous Anonymous said...

hie. i have been reading ur random thoughts for some time. And this strange thought keeps coming to my mind. what if i could erase every single thought from ur mind and leave it spotless clean. would you like that

 
at 6:36 pm Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

 
at 2:36 am Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Pocher 112 ferrari f40 kit Blackberry alltel Software testing service Diamond bridal sets Pregnant nude free photo Ambien+buy+cheap

 

Post a Comment